Brand new Fi SSD Neo 18

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
MD
Item(s) for Sale: brand new Fi SSD Neo 18 D2.

Item(s) Description/Condition: New, all upgrades. carbon cap, Xmax coil, hybrid leads.

Price: $400.00 shipped lower 48

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Om me

Item Pictures:

i like it. i want the FI BTL neos. **** these 9518s. lol you never heard it?
heard the Fi ? na both are new I changed up my build from my Mini, stang & I came up with a new box for my pathfinder //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif. If they don't sell then I'm sure down the road I'll end up doing something with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...
If only there was a napa website with prices on it... or are you needing someone to show you how to subtract 40% from the list price?

About this thread

MrFoca

CarAudio.com Veteran
MrFoca
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from