SOLD $$brand New$$ Audison Vrx 1.500/ Audison Vrx 2.250, Audison Lrx 2.4 $$brand New$$

XtwistedX
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok here is the story so everyone understands my situation. I had an 03 nissan altima, and a 1,000 rolex watch to sell. This guy at the audio store was an acqaintance i knew and he had offered to buy them both but he would offer it all in car audio equipment. He gave me some items at COST. at the time the car and watch was worth about 10 grand at the most but he gave me 10k worth of car audio stuff that came COST to him. so what i am doing now is turning around and selling what i traded for my car and if i sell everyting ill be makin a total of prolly 13 or 15k at the most. This transaction only happend like 3-4 weeks ago. That is why there are a few items that pictures were takin of them and they were still in the store.

Why did i trade my car in for car audio? The man was broke as ****. Economy ***** and hes close to bein bankrupt so i decided to get it and I have decent knowledge of the online industry and Im pretty certain i can sell most of these plus im not in a hurry i have another car so why not make 3-5k in the process? Plus its actually kinda fun doin all this i like the business market.

But to sum it all down, the audio place was an authorized dealer to genesis and audison and all the other brands. This is why am i selling all these items brand new, still in original box, and still with warranty. I have talked to the car audio guy and he said he doesnt want anything to do with me mentioning his name due to the fact that he isnt technicly suppose to sell me anything that cheap

First I got the Audison vrx 1.500. The items here are all brand new. This specific one is simply just on display. There are no scratches on the amp. Works absolutely fine.

Retail Price: 2,200$

Asking Price: 1,350$

CIMG0660.jpg

CIMG0661.jpg

CIMG0662.jpg

Second I have a Audison VRX 2.250. If any of you know audison amps than youd know that these amps let you put specific mods in them to upgrade them. This amp right here has three different mods put in it and they consist of:

PRM3 mod-Parametric EQ

HL24 mod-12/24db crossover

PCM36 mod- phase shift controller

CIMG0701.jpg

CIMG0699.jpg

CIMG0706.jpg

CIMG0702.jpg

CIMG0704.jpg

The retail price on this amp is 1,600 + mods

I am asking for 999$ for this amp.

Third and finally I have a Audison LRX 2.4. Its in perfect working condition, never been used. Still in the box. Has no scratches. Mint condition and all that good stuff.

Retail Price on this amp is 700

Asking price for this amp 500$

I do not have pictures of this amp yet, but i will soon.

All payments does not include shipping.

Contact information: hussein.abidali@asu.edu, or text me at (480) 251-5887

Specs on audison vrx 1.500

http://www.audison.eu/index_main.php?Section=VRX1500

http://www.audison.eu/xml/products/pdf/audison_support_manuals/VRx/audison_VRx_manual_EN.pdf

So here is the deal.

You sold me the EX version of the Audison VRX 4.300 and you did not include what would make the EX version.

THis is what an EX version comes with:

Audison VRx 4.300 EX comes with the following :

BTX 2.0 Balanced Line Transmitter = 2

ABS 450/B Balanced Cable = 2

PH 450 Power Cable for BTX = 2

PRM 3.1 Parametric Eq = 2

SM24 Subsonic Filter = 1

PC 36 Variable Phase Shifter = 1

So you owe me:

1- pc36

1- sm24

2- PH 450 Power Cable for BTX

2- ABS 450/B Balanced Cable

2- BTX 2.0 Balanced Line Transmitter

I paid for an EX version of the audison 4.300 and I open up everthing up and now find im missing all these parts. You know you only shipped it with the 2 PRM modules and that is ****en ********! You need to get this resolved ASAP as I contacted you about missing modules before and now I find that Im missin basically everything that makes it an EX except for the ****en box u shiped it in.

U got my number so call me and tell me when your going to send me my part.

WTF you think im an idiot?

Ok listen up moron you dont even know what half this **** that your listing does nor how it looks like. Educate yourself before you come talk to me. A pc36 is a face shift controller. They dont just give you the module seperatly they put it in the amp. Open up the amp look at the brain and you will find the pc36. The sm24 is made for subwoofer amps. If you want a 4 channel amp to push subs you can buy the module seperatly. You have the saten nickle with chrome version amp that did not come with ABS 450/B Balanced Cable nor did it come with BTX 2.0 Balanced Line Transmitter. I stated when i sold these that they are brand new but the older version. Stop being an idiot and just reading the manual for the amp. Audison manual are made for all the amps and show everything what could come with the amp. I sold you a brand new amp for half the price, and to sell it to a down right douch bag moron that doesnt appreciate it and trying to make me look bad is not right. How about your pick up your cell phone and call audison just to reassure ur dumb ass self cause I will not be sending you ANYTHING. You paid for a vrx 4.300 brand new, and yuo got just that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.