SOLD Brand New 15" RD Audio Heavy Weight Subs.

Mike465
10+ year member

Ami Creations
Kennesaw, GA
As much as it is going to kill me to sell these,I have no choise. The tranny in my car went out so I have to sell my subs to get money to fix my car. I have 4 brand new (never been mounted or sceen power) 15" dual 2 ohm, flat wound 4" voice coils RD Audio Heavy Weights. These subs also have dual spiders. These subs can handle 4k rms and over 22k tone bursts. I am asking for $550.00 shipped each or $500.00 for local pickup. Please do not offer trades, I do not want them just money so I can fix my car.

DSC01762.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

DSC01760.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

i want one of these so bad i currently have a alpha v2 15 and was going a 2nd one if i couldnt come across a good deal on a hw 15,no money but gl with sale

Yeah, I was running 4 alpha 15's in my last setup. I loved them. I could burp a 156.7db in the kick and a 154.9 on the dash. It would also do a 152.0db on bass race.

Are these special HW's... I didnt know you could get these in a 4" Coil... I thought the Super Heavyweight was the only one u could get the 4" coil option

The sub in the back on the left also looks like it has a diffrent top plate on the motor.. Making it a lil shorter then the other.... IM really confused... The sticker says SHW-15 which means its a superheavyweight but the motors look to small for them to be a Superheavyweight...

It is a Heavy weight. Steve custom made these for my application. The reason it has a SWH sticker on it is beacuse he used a SHW basket. As for the picture of all 4 together the one that is shorter is an Alpha v2

Are they made for SPL or SQL or Both? Do you know the coil length on them... I know the 54mm is a good daily sub and then they make a longer on for SQL and a shorter one for SPL... But guessing from the dual spiders im going to say its the Daily sub... ALso why did you go with a 4" coil... I tried to blow a 3" coil on a Heavyweight and I couldnt do it... over 3 hours on a wall socket and it just turned the coil black but it didt blow

Well as for why the 4" coil, Steve saw what I was doing with the Alpha's and he asked me if I wanted to go with the heavy weights and I told him yes, so he said that he would build them for what I am doing. **** man, 3 hrs on a wall socket? Steves subs will take a beating. One of my teammates has a single HW15 in his truck and we burp a little over 26K on it and it doesn't even get hot. I had all 4 of my alpha's on 10k and they never even broke a sweat. I would have to call Steve up and find out the exact coil lenght for ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.