SOLD BRAHMA's for sale along with deh-9300

turborob
10+ year member

miami
Whats up guys, I have been building up my system for a while and have aquired alot of extra stuff that i want to sell, it is all in mint condition and yes i will get pics on monday and post them up.

I have the following

2- 15" brahma's

1- hifoniks 1500watt amp

1- rf 800 a2 amp

1- id max ten , chilling in it's box

1- pioneer deh-9300

All the audio equipment is amazing and if you know about audio then you know it is all top quality. The pioneer is amzing you can control everything on you car and adjust any frequency or even reverse the phase of your subs, it's nuts.

Anyhow lett me know what you all think and what you guys would offer me, NO LOW BALLING PLEASE

AS far as payment, I will work with you but would prefare paypal, i feel it is quicker and safer for both you and me, specially becaus ei am verified so whatever you buy from me, you are covered for up to 500 bucks

Thanks guys

yes it is, you can have the sub for 220 pls shipping, the thing is practically new, still have the box and manuals, it also comes with the bass remote. the amp is a monster, it powers the brahma beyond perfect and never shutts off,

no problem, i'm here to help, wow and you even put the price you got it for down to the dollar. cool cool

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wacky.gif.cf4a48f9e6dfe9504ffd2c946fd2f340.gif

The brahmas are going to belong to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif neways turbo, I sent u an email and a pm hit me up I got the money and everything.

Kmart Fan 6- I hope you are not buying this stuff withthe money you owe me. He has basically stole 600.00 from me and has been telling me that he is sending it back since November DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY!!!!! I am going to do this on all boards until he sends it back. C'mon Dale since you have the money and all PAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.