BradButlerNC = WTFFFF

Who dont have another name on this board? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i don't....I could be such a good scammer and know all the tricks....But i'm not a ****..I do have my eye on acouple trolls here though. We'll see.

i don't....I could be such a good scammer and know all the tricks....But i'm not a ****..I do have my eye on acouple trolls here though. We'll see.
thats why i have niqqas ship first and this niqqa didnt want to if you check his thread i asked............i cant believe i almost bought this

I held up my end of the deal and he held up his, there was just a mixup somewhere. Like i said all i can do is talk to USPS and see if they can figure out anything.

thats why i have niqqas ship first and this niqqa didnt want to if you check his thread i asked............i cant believe i almost bought this
I dont ship **** to greasy illegal mexicans.

I need to reach him too but for the opposite reason -- he bought some subs from me in March and hasn't picked them up yet =P I haven't heard anything in months.

I need to reach him too but for the opposite reason -- he bought some subs from me in March and hasn't picked them up yet =P I haven't heard anything in months.
he didn't tell you? You were supposed to ship the subs to me....

I held up my end of the deal and he held up his, there was just a mixup somewhere. Like i said all i can do is talk to USPS and see if they can figure out anything.

I dont ship **** to greasy illegal mexicans.

yeah because you're a scammer and you changed your name.............for what reason ? every search for bradbutlernc will bring up your new name

but yeah fuqq usps they lost one of my batts i shipped a member

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GAM3OVR

5,000+ posts
Jeka is Back
GAM3OVR
Russia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied