Box volume

mbakes
10+ year member

New York
I have two Audiobahn AW1200X's in a 2.5 cu. ft. sealed box. My question is that if I buy a box with a larger volume will my subs put out more power or does it not matter how much volume a box has? I know the bass won't be as tight, but will it be louder?

If want louder, and are planning on getting a bigger box. Why not get a ported box. It will be considerably louder than the sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You need something more like a pro audio woofer. You want a really light Mms with a lower Fs. Idk how much loudness vs range you want, but a...
My subs unload at full tilt @ 28 hz, They are in 3.69 cubes net tuned to 34 hz. 4 - 8's. Big box and big power.
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

mbakes

10+ year member
mbakes
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from