Box for 15 inch brahma

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by KAMAK if i get a brahma with 2 nine.1 stacked, how many cubic centimeters,(or what ever the measurement is)will i need to make it pound the loudest.this is for one box-1 sub. i will add a second later.
Im not sure what your trying to say.....do u mean how many cubic feet do u need? If you need anyone to build a box, i can do it.

Yeah, cubic feet. thats what i waz trying to say but i could'nt remember. Thanks. But yeah i just need to know how many cubic feet it needs to be and what wood i should use. I am going to have my grandpa help me make it. he is into woodwork and stuff, plus he was an engineer so he can probably do the cubic feet equasions. Thanks alot though you are a big help.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Are you going to stack both NINe.1's onto the one Brahma? Or just use one, and install the second when you get another brahma?

As far as your question, for a sealed box the recommended size for a Brahma 15 is 1.25 to 2.5 cuft

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.