Box builders near Fort Worth/Dallas?

Participant count
  • Participant list

bullet4mv92
10+ year member

I want to get a new box built for my 18". Anyone around DFW (or within an hour and a half drive from there) build good boxes? For a decent price? Every box I've ever had built was $250 (whether I go to car toys or have a buddy build them) but there's gotta be SOMEONE who'll do it cheaper??

4 hours...****. That's quite a drive haha. I'll consider it. If I don't get any better offers I'll take you up on it. How long does it take you to build a box? 'Cause I don't really want to drive down to have you look at my sub/measure my trunk etc., then drive back home. Then drive back again once the box is finished. So if it's possible to finish it in a day that'd be awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

During my replacement of a factory sub I had my factory plastic enclosure just sitting in the back with my new sub just sitting in it loosely and...
So I was wondering what would yall use to design your box. I just don't wanna do black carpet or black bedliner paint bc to me I want something...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...

About this thread

bullet4mv92

10+ year member
bullet4mv92
Fort Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from