Boston Acoustics GT2300

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Boston Acoustics GT2300

Item(s) Description/Condition: LNIB. No scratches or dings or anything like that. Still looks new. Functions perfect. Comes in original box with all papers and bass knob. Selling because I want to set up my front stage and get my new car deadened before I worry with the substage.

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

IMG_3660_zps6eb18a72.jpg

IMG_0916_zps2f33c24a.jpg

IMG_0568_zpsa46e1e09.jpg

IMG_3914_zpsc1e931a2.jpg

IMG_6684_zps66aeca7b.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Also willing to trade for some JL6w3v3-8's. I need 2 of them. Possibly open to other trades
D*mn I just installed a pair into my wife's suv that I'd be willing to trade ya but trying to take them out her vehicle now might be like trying to a take a side of beef from a starving pit bull!!! She's in love with those little suckers now.....lol

Hey I'm blind....Just reread your post, you're looking for the 8's and I just put in the 6's....lol
I'm looking for the 6w3 subs. Just need 8ohm so that I can wire the 2 of them down to 4 ohm. Running them off of the bridged rears of a Hertz HDP4.

I can add some cash too if you are willing to trade. I really want a set of these

I'm looking for the 6w3 subs. Just need 8ohm so that I can wire the 2 of them down to 4 ohm. Running them off of the bridged rears of a Hertz HDP4.
I can add some cash too if you are willing to trade. I really want a set of these
Mine are the 4ohm version, what is the power output on that amp at 4ohms bridged? The reason I'm asking is that these subs realistically don't really want over around 125wrms each even though they are rated at 150wrms each that would really be pushing them to the limit.

Mine are the 4ohm version, what is the power output on that amp at 4ohms bridged? The reason I'm asking is that these subs realistically don't really want over around 125wrms each even though they are rated at 150wrms each that would really be pushing them to the limit.
It is rated for 150x4@4. PM me if you are interested in trading still. I might just run them at 4 and save them if I upgrade later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.