bolting wood to the floor?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I am gonna bolt my box to the floor of my truck soon but idk what I should use. The way I have to do it due to the slope of my floor is I am putting my box on blocks of wood to have it level and I'm gonna bolt those blocks to the floor and the box to the blocks. Should I just use one long hex bolt for each block? Should I use screws? I don't think it'll be possible for me to drill from inside the box into the blocks because of the angle so I'm thinking it'll all have to be done from the bottom up. Thanks guys. I'm honestly not really expecting these bolts or screws to hold my box down in the case of an accident because the box plus subs weighs around 600lbs but I just want it to not slide around as I'm driving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.