Fluke 115

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BNIB

Price:

100+shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

IMG_0170.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wish I had seen this the other day.Would have bought her up quick. spent all my monies though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Good price on a great meter. Last one you will ever need

was all the other tools necessary for the pic? LOL.. how much for clamp meter. lol
It is necessary for that simple purpose incase people were interested in other fluke equipment that I didnt really care to sell but would. All equipment was opened but only the 117 was used. I really didnt need this stuff at all, it was an impulse buy when I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket lol.

I think I paid just over $100 for the clamp meter hows $75 shipped?

It is necessary for that simple purpose incase people were interested in other fluke equipment that I didnt really care to sell but would. All equipment was opened but only the 117 was used. I really didnt need this stuff at all, it was an impulse buy when I had some cash burning a hole in my pocket lol.I think I paid just over $100 for the clamp meter hows $75 shipped?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies