Bmoorman05 (Brian Moorman) from DB Linc Designs is terrible, and owes me $175

You are quite an ******* if i must say. I sold these to you cheap as ****. You paid 40 for shipping. It cost me 48$ to ship out uninsured. Which you never specified wether you wanted them insured or not. So i didnt because you didnt pay for it. This isnt my ****up its usps and yours for being cheap and not paying for it. It took 12 days for the money order to get here from paypal. I shipped out asap after i got the check.

Heres the tracking info so i can prove im not a theif.

0308 0660 0000 2323 6900

0308 0660 0000 2323 6894

I did everything i was supposed to and im being accused as a scammer. Your real mature man thanks alot for ruining my rep for another persons ****up.
i made it a point to not call you a scammer bro, re read my post, and all my PM's as i never called you a scammer.

I never denied that you shipped them, and i never denied that they lost them, or stole them.

my problem is that I paid you for something that i do not have.

The insurance is protection for YOU, not for me. You are supposed to either make sure the buyer gets his item, or his money back if something goes wrong.

How am i an *******? The only reason i went publis is because you stopped answering my calls, and my PM's. I mentioned in more than one voicemail that i dont want to take this to the boards, but youa re leaving me no choice.

Did you ask him for it and he refused?
no, the insurance never came up.

neither did the fact that he was going to wait for the paypal money order to clear before he shipped.

I paid him and he waited until he got the money order from paypal to send them out, he should have sent them out 2-3 days after payment was recoeved into his paypal account...

no, the insurance never came up.
neither did the fact that he was going to wait for the paypal money order to clear before he shipped.

I paid him and he waited until he got the money order from paypal to send them out, he should have sent them out 2-3 days after payment was recoeved into his paypal account...
Oh I know he didn't ask,I guess I was trying to make him see he was being stupid by not insuring it

you gotta be one hell of a cheap s.o.b not to insure something. everything i ship out is insured weither the buyer asked for it or not. its commen sence

you gotta be one hell of a cheap s.o.b not to insure something. everything i ship out is insured weither the buyer asked for it or not. its commen sence
i agree 100% with this. everything i ship out is insured. i know ups you can insure for 100 bucks and it does not cost you a dime. you want more than that, it's still dirt cheap.

Its like 5 bucks to insure up too 1000 bucks or so

Maybe not that cheap, but it doesnt affect the price of shipping that much to not put it on....heck its free to insure for 100 bucks

Ill be calling DB Linc tomorrow to talk with jake, and let him know what kind of people are representing his crew.

I'm sure he wont be happy about it.

Wow the problems with buying/selling on this place is ridiculous. I have already been taken on 2 deals and I have only bought 10 items or so

Insurance is for the seller not the buyer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I hope your lying POS gets off this site and never returns.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iamamp3pimp

5,000+ posts
Bass Heads Entertainment
iamamp3pimp
Tampa FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies