Blapunkt Sacramento

Participant count
  • Participant list

TragicHuntress
10+ year member

go find your point
just installed it today. and **** that was a *****! first, never try installing a HU in the dark. we (myself and my sisters boyfriend) finally manage to detatch the panel to put in the h.u. and find out we've lost a part to my heater. so we completely detatch, the gearshift cover, the pocket under my ashtray, and the drink holders and find the piece. the easiest part was putting in the h.u. the hard part was getting everything back together. the only problem with the h.u. is that my cars a hyundai, so the flipdown, doesnt flip down all the way. but after a little adjusting i got it to flip down enough to put cds in and to remove the face plate. overall sounds good, i'm happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

eta: just figured i'd share in my excitement, it sounds **** good, so for anyone looking into i reccomend it.

never try installing a HU in the dark
amen sister...i'll hear you on that. I tried re-installing my 7894 in the dark, and while I know my way around there almost enough to be able to do it, I reversed the wiring going from my amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif spent the next morning figuring out why my left speaker wasn't working, heh.

I have a San Francisco CD72, and I honestly don't like it... can't wait to have something else... mines got a keycard... that part works good... it's a real pain in the ass going inside and getting that thing every time I unhook the batt.... (since I do that so often). And night installs ****, espically night installs in december...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TragicHuntress

10+ year member
go find your point
TragicHuntress
Warrenton, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date