BIG 3 KIT GIVEAWAY: Reply To Enter

Drawing tonight... but I've got to see the JUDGE first... "cough".. I mean get metered...
Interested to see how 3cu does for you.

I decided i wasnt done with 12s yet. Lowered tuning down to 44.... lost .2

Interested to see how 3cu does for you.
I decided i wasnt done with 12s yet. Lowered tuning down to 44.... lost .2
I'm really looking forward to finding out as well... I KNOW it is at LEAST 149.2 outlaw... but no predictions here... other than that statement...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Well, I'll say this... if I get to 150 sealed AND win some wire... It'll be a good day... too late to cash in on my luck and buy a lottery ticket tho... maybe tomorrow buy a QP for that MONSTER Powerball coming up... now winning that Powerball would be like being struck like lightning... longer odds even...

based on your name i'd like to know., are u a serial killer? i ask only because i'm in another state, i mean country i'm in uzbekistan., english is hard, lol
English is hard for those who speak it in this country anyway, hence the crazy dialects and "urban dictionary." But no murder sprees or jugSAW puzzles are attached to my likeness...sorry to pop your bubble

English is hard for those who speak it in this country anyway, hence the crazy dialects and "urban dictionary." But no murder sprees or jugSAW puzzles are attached to my likeness...sorry to pop your bubble
in case u didn't catch it i'm in nc lol

ecRsMZJ.jpg

LOL!.. those eyes...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date