BIG 3 KIT GIVEAWAY: Reply To Enter

I better not see another what sub thread from that guy^^
did someone say sub? what sub?,, trying to get detail from dude 30 miles away about making box.. he acts like he could do it this weekend i just don't wanta pay up front or drive there to give him $

did someone say sub? what sub?,, trying to get detail from dude 30 miles away about making box.. he acts like he could do it this weekend i just don't wanta pay up front or drive there to give him $
Omg you are dumb....how else is he gonna get paid? Come to you? That's how things work dude. You pay 1st then have enclosure built. Next time you walk into a grocery store and buy food, don't you pay after getting some things or tell them you'll pay later??

Oh btw...isn't this you... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/633372-sundown-sa-fi-alpha-12-930rms-2ohm-yes-tahoe-here-we-go-again.html

Omg you are dumb....how else is he gonna get paid? Come to you? That's how things work dude. You pay 1st then have enclosure built. Next time you walk into a grocery store and buy food, don't you pay after getting some things or tell them you'll pay later??
Oh btw...isn't this you... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/633372-sundown-sa-fi-alpha-12-930rms-2ohm-yes-tahoe-here-we-go-again.html
yeah i'm sayin don't wanta pay online and not know where he at, other option is drive 30 miles to hand him $ just sayin.. he just messaged me, gonna text me so we figure it out

Well duh....that's what people usually do when a business situation occurs someone has skills to build something while the other person has cash in hand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date