Best amp for 2 kicker compvr's at 4 Ohm

chizniz16
10+ year member

I am doing in install and buying all the products for my girl cuzin. I want to give her good quality equiptment but this amp must be around the $110 mark, it can be new or used. Any suggestions would be great because I will be using Ebay and you never know some of the deals you can find. I have 2 kicker Comp Vr 10's in a dual ported box running at 4 Ohm each.

i'd suggest an off brand name amp, most of the time they aren't too bad... like soundextreme or something i install those things in these mexican guy's cars cause they buy em at the flee market and bring em to me, and a few of em have had them in there for quite a while, and they work and bump pretty good..

you can get '1500 watts' for aruond 150 bucks shipped.

another cheap company is legacy.. california profile.. stuff like that.

are these single 4 ohm? if so they can be wired at 2 ohms. if they are dual 4 they can be wired to 1 or 4 ohm. ikesound.com has some good deals on directed amps. the 1500D puts out 400 watts at 4 ohms and 800 watts at 2 ohms and goes for about $155 and is a quality amp. http://ikesound.com/product-product_id/2668
How much will shipping be for that?

I found a used one selling on ebay for $100 plus $20 shipping with two days left. That is not worth it, I might as well buy a new one with a warranty.

$18 for shipping. A total of $140 for the refurbished D600.1 No too bad. I just wish I could find a used one on Ebay. But you do get a 90 day warranty. I will talk to my cuzin and see if she is willing to pay $140. I am selling her my subs and ported box I listed above for $220, so I dont want to make her pay too much for a complete system.

$18 for shipping. A total of $140 for the refurbished D600.1 No too bad. I just wish I could find a used one on Ebay. But you do get a 90 day warranty. I will talk to my cuzin and see if she is willing to pay $140. I am selling her my subs and ported box I listed above for $220, so I dont want to make her pay too much for a complete system.

it's worth paying the extra $30 because you aren't gonna find better for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.