best amp around 3+k

teh cost of one aq3500d is only 70 bucks less, vs 2 aq2200d. so its ~700watts more for 70 bucks. also, in the off chance that something happens, i still would have one

yes rms is 600. so i was thinking 2 aq2200d, but then keep the gain low, so theyre only getting ~3000 watts, but i have the headroom for the future

unfortunately, im almost positive now ill need a ho alt. that plus 2-3 deka 9a31. i pray thats enough. the only thing i hate is theres a chance ill get a new car in 8-12 months, and i wouldent want to then have to rebuy another HO alt. like all of it except that is interchangable and reusable, a ho alt is just for the car its for. thats why im eh about buy one but i dont think i can avoid it

unfortunately, im almost positive now ill need a ho alt. that plus 2-3 deka 9a31. i pray thats enough. the only thing i hate is theres a chance ill get a new car in 8-12 months, and i wouldent want to then have to rebuy another HO alt. like all of it except that is interchangable and reusable, a ho alt is just for the car its for. thats why im eh about buy one but i dont think i can avoid it
what type of car? i had 2 AQ3500 running at 1 ohm each off my stock alt. my deville has a 130 amp alt. i had 4 batts and 4 runs of + and 4 of - my voltage never drop below 13

ya i hear ya. im in the same boat. im going to run a crunch gp 3000d pro, and i dont want an alt cuz i might be getting a diff car. im just going to install it with my 3 batts and see if its enough. if not then i may buy a HO alt.

yea ill see how it does on two batts, if its kinda going down maybe just batts, if it like dies real quick ill need a ho alt. but, just to make sure, if i set the gains real low, it wont kill the subs by overpowering becuase the gains are low right?

**** wished i did a poll. ok currently its
gp3000 1 (520)

saz3500 (850) 2

aq3500 1 (750)

saz3000 2 (not sure, how much are these?)

OR, i have a aq1200, could i run like one sub off that, the other three off a 3000watt amp. so i get total 4000~ watts. or is that just retarted

3500D is 699 shipped FYI

whoops thats right. my bad. haha i even knew it was 700, so im not sure why i type 750. im pretty set on dual aq2200d's tho. but, just to make sure, if i set the gains real low, it wont kill the subs by overpowering becuase the gains are low right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.