besides winisd

Participant count
  • Participant list
Bass Box 6 Pro, but you gotta know the right people //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Specifically, what is the reason you want to use a software enclosure design program?

Let me start by saying, even if I was to give you software, what are you expecting to get out of it?

I am a firm believer that these applications are created to give you an estimation. That's it. Most serious enclosure designers/builders wont touch these apps, after all, most of them are innacurate, and there is nothing better than busting out a pencil and some paper and doing some good old MATH!

If you are trying to calculate port volume, dimensions, etc. There are plenty of knowledeable members ready and willing to help you out.

Don't rely solely on software. God gave us a brain for a reason, to use it!!

...Note that I actually calculate port displacement myself because BBP6 doesn't accurately calculate the displacement of slot ports ...
yea, annoying isnt it? You can mess around and use 0.375 for port wall thickness, but still not quite right.

Obviously it cant handle commonwall ports either...

beerbsct - use long hand in Excel. Much better in the end.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.