• Participant list

Beerdrnkr
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Beats by Dre Detox Limited Edition Studio headphones

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They were hardly used and are in great condition. Only looking for $90 shipped. Does not come with the original cord, but there is a red replacement cord in there. Doesn't come with the 1/4" plug either.

Amazon.com: Beats by Dr. Dre Pro Detox Edition Over Ear Headphone from Monster (Old Version): Electronics

Price:

$90 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

a3ata9y8.jpg

yvyguda8.jpg

7yby6y3a.jpg

zuhazupe.jpg

ymyju3yd.jpg

evenuteb.jpg

7uvehu8e.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

How did these sound? Im assuming they are the fake one's for $90 if these go for $400 I believe
They sounded pretty good. A little uncomfortable after listening to them for long sessions. They are NOT the fake ones. I got them in a trade and the detox i believe are an older model and i was looking for a quick sale, thats why i priced them that low. Not in need of cash, look at the other items i just sold, i.sold them at low prices as well. I have a $400 set of denons too now that i use.

They sounded pretty good. A little uncomfortable after listening to them for long sessions. They are NOT the fake ones. I got them in a trade and the detox i believe are an older model and i was looking for a quick sale, thats why i priced them that low. Not in need of cash, look at the other items i just sold, i.sold them at low prices as well. I have a $400 set of denons too now that i use.
Oh ok lol I thought they were the fake ones cuz of the price I all ways wkndered how they sounded but these are the legit ones

Oh ok lol I thought they were the fake ones cuz of the price I all ways wkndered how they sounded but these are the legit ones
Too be honest, i think you can find better (at their retail price). I haven't been too impressed with beats headphones, however, these sounded pretty good and i think the new dre beats mixr's sound pretty good too.

Too be honest, i think you can find better (at their retail price). I haven't been too impressed with beats headphones, however, these sounded pretty good and i think the new dre beats mixr's sound pretty good too.
Just thought I'd chime in my 2 cents worth... Beats are crap for the price (Still good headphones, just not worth the $$$). The quality you get for $400 Beats are around the $100-$150 range with competitor products (The guys that actually know audio). Audio Technica, Sennheiser, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Beerdrnkr

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Beerdrnkr
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies