Beastyle

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
Bump it if you like, I thought I might mention this where more people might see it.

Recently one of my family's friends died of breast cancer. She suffered horribly until her death. I haven't stopped thinking about it, and because of this, I remembered Beastyle.

For any of you who are a little newer to the forum, Beastyle was an active member of CA.com who simply liked car audio. He participated just like any other member, until one day he came on here and pronounced his losing battle to cancer.

I honestly didn't know if he was kidding or not at first, but he never replied to that thread again.. ever.

Not too long ago, I remember one of his friends coming on here in order to let us know what happened to him, and the doubts I had were disheartenly undone.

Just wanted to commemorate him, even if with a few typed words. Here's to you buddy.

Sorry to hear that man. I too will not forget beastyle, I enjoy talking with him several times. He will not be forgotten //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I used to be under the s/n 85ss so I remember the post he made about his cancer. I seriously thought he was joking just like ditto but I never did hear another word and I never caught that post his friend made. Sorry to hear about your loss and his, atleast he's at peace now with the big man upstairs....

Take it easy....

He won't be forgotten. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry for your loss as well EarDrummin.

- Steve

I didn't know him, but I had a 20 year old friend die from cancer about 2 months ago, and I had a g/f die from leukemia(sp?) when I was 13. Soo, I understand, and my deepest sympathy to all involved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

EarDrummin.

10+ year member
Is this my Brahma?
EarDrummin.
Wanaque, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date