Bay Area Residents. Any battery deals?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DRS0105

Bay Area
I noticed there's quite a few people from the bay area ( California ). I'm looking to purchase at least 2 group 31 batteries. Anyone know of any local stores or even private sellers that have decent prices? I noticed there was a store in San Jose that sold Dekas but I'd rather not drive all the way down there only to find out they're over priced.

I don't care if theyre used either as long as they're good.

While were at it, any good stereo shops to check out? The few local to me **** plain and simple. Its also nice to meet others who share the same interest. Everyone who I've dealt with on craigslist have been good people.

Any info relating to car audio in the bay would be nice. Upcoming shows, stuff for sale, etc

I'm down just past gilroy. I have batts also I might sell or you can buy new xs power batts from me as well. Trying to get a shoe in salinas sometime in aug. there is one on the 3rd in sac tho

Thanks my lows. Any more info on that show in sac?
Interested in trades big Steve or cash only?
Tim left you a link. I have 3 odyssey pc2150 batts 6-8 months old for 225 each picked up. I'm about 45-60 min south of sfo down 101

Are either of you attending the event. I'm in SF so both of you are quite a ways out.

I saw some of those odessy batteries down in your area my lows. Guy said they were 2 years old. $90 each. Definitely piqued my interest.

Are either of you attending the event. I'm in SF so both of you are quite a ways out.
I saw some of those odessy batteries down in your area my lows. Guy said they were 2 years old. $90 each. Definitely piqued my interest.
If you're interested I could meet you in W. Oakland.

Not a bad price. But still 2 years old. Mine are 6-8 months if that But I won't be at the sac show my build won't be done by then. Soon tho very soon

Sorry mylows. Wasn't trying to compare deals anything. I just threw it out there thinking you might have some info on them since it was around that area. Big Steve I'll let you know.

BTW. If anyone is interested in some practically mint Skar VVX 12s (v1s) let me know. I'm done with shipping subs. Completely kills any money made back on them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.