bass tracks that break your car!

I wouldn't get anything from TPB, man. Look at coda.fm or Demonoid.me, or something. Both of those places have plenty of FLAC(and ALAC, along with converters so you can go from ALAC to FLAC).
i sue peerblock and i never had one problem.. i been doing it for years, browsing the sites you gave i cant find **** i like..

whats the point of your post?
You don't have to be an idiot, it was an honest question. The point of my post was obviously to figure out the point of this topic, mostly because many of us know how to torrent, and there is a new "check out this bass!" thread every few days. You could have posted in one of those.

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

i sue peerblock and i never had one problem.. i been doing it for years, browsing the sites you gave i cant find **** i like..
Peerblock does nothing for you. You're just blocking potential peers and hurting yourself.

I came across it and figured maybe someone could use the link..

I usually don't get a chance to surf the web like I want to and to visit the forums because I work and party but I'm on house arrest. So I'm here to troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif..

I know people are always asking about killer low frequency tracks so I posted it..

Peer block keeps people off ur nuts while u DL from the sorce it's blocks several sources actually..

Any ways I figured ya was being sarcastic because that something's teenager would ask..

I'm just trying to give peeps some jams, can I not?

I came across it and figured maybe someone could use the link..I usually don't get a chance to surf the web like I want to and to visit the forums because I work and party but I'm on house arrest. So I'm here to troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif..

I know people are always asking about killer low frequency tracks so I posted it..

Peer block keeps people off ur nuts while u DL from the sorce it's blocks several sources actually..

Any ways I figured ya was being sarcastic because that something's teenager would ask..

I'm just trying to give peeps some jams, can I not?
I know what PeerBlock does. It really just doesn't protect you like you think it does. All of those IPs you see blocked are just kids in colleges(with very high upload speeds, for the most part) trying to seed torrents for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.