Northwest Region Bass Race May 11th, 2008

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
well while you have it you better learn it better!! and i will need it friday night because i'm rebuilding and need to test test test this weekend
and yes anyone can come and use this meter on the weekends if they want to drive down here

oh and the reason for some of the wrong scores was that the screen we were watching was slower then the computer screen so if you want to do bassrace again you need to get some software that will let you mirror the same image you have on the computer to the monitor for the competitor. or use a splitter for the monitor cable.dean will say that it dims the screen but i talked to a guy that use 2 32" monitors and dont see a problem.

and i think you should do bassrace and db drag just order the awards with out the plaques mounted so you can just add them for the classes needed just make them say 1st place and so on. i like bassrace and would like to keep doing it but i will do what ever thats what i have the car for:D
no problem. I got the hang of the meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Results are up and somehow my breakin out ass didn't take last //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Got some new stuff in the works, hopefully will be louder next time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Strippers at the next show?
i think they should hire a stripper to sit on top of each of the vehicles that place in the show. i like the trophy and all, but a picture of a stripper humping my s-10 would have been killer.

i think they should hire a stripper to sit on top of each of the vehicles that place in the show. i like the trophy and all, but a picture of a stripper humping my s-10 would have been killer.
lol

um its still in the works. I might have a bass race show at the kbpi show. It might not work but lets see

lolum its still in the works. I might have a bass race show at the kbpi show. It might not work but lets see
That'd be kind of cool, fits in with their rock and roll theme aslong as we don't all crank rap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I'll have to get my ass in gear if I'm going to make a june 14th date though...or just wait till the last minute again...

That'd be kind of cool, fits in with their rock and roll theme aslong as we don't all crank rap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I'll have to get my ass in gear if I'm going to make a june 14th date though...or just wait till the last minute again...
uh lets see. The both costs alot plus you guys need to pay a $25 entry fee and on top of that $20 for the audio competition. As I said I might not do it. ITs gonne cost a ton of money

lolum its still in the works. I might have a bass race show at the kbpi show. It might not work but lets see
that would be nice. coincidentally, i'm trying to add some hip hop bass tones to some heavy metal if i could ever figure out these software programs. it would be different to bass race with metal.

uh lets see. The both costs alot plus you guys need to pay a $25 entry fee and on top of that $20 for the audio competition. As I said I might not do it. ITs gonne cost a ton of money
That kind of *****. With another show at the end of the month thats $65 bucks for two shows and almost a tank of gas, it adds up.

Either way I'd probably make it aslong as I'm not camping that weekend. I'd think a 45 dollar entry fee would turn some people off though.

That kind of *****. With another show at the end of the month thats $65 bucks for two shows and almost a tank of gas, it adds up.
Either way I'd probably make it aslong as I'm not camping that weekend. I'd think a 45 dollar entry fee would turn some people off though.
the booth is $500 plus 100 then another $160 for awards. Yah not worth it

the booth is $500 plus 100 then another $160 for awards. Yah not worth it
Would be great exposure, but thats a hefty price for the booth there. Just go to the kbpi show and hand out flyers for the show on the 29th, free advertising (well the cost of flyers and the $25 entry fee)

Would be great exposure, but thats a hefty price for the booth there. Just go to the kbpi show and hand out flyers for the show on the 29th, free advertising (well the cost of flyers and the $25 entry fee)
good idea. Hell yah. Anybody wanna help out? lol

good idea. Hell yah. Anybody wanna help out? lol
Aslong as I'm not out of town I was thinking about hitting the carshow anyhow so I might be able to help out. I'll know if I'll be free that weekend in a few weeks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.