Bass Mekanik SUBS made by US amps?!?!?!?!?!?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well they are kind of collector pieces. The 10s were rated at 1000w=1200w RMS. They were basically rebadged US AMPS subs. Brand new they probably went for $300-$400. If they are unused and in the original packaging then they still may be worth $300+

If they are used and look beat up the $150 ea is good. There are definitely subs that will outperform these, but they are nostalgic and rare.

Thanks man, good luck with the trade. 4 of these subs may outperform 2 15" L7s if that means anything to ya. They are built like DDs and the reason for that is because DD designed them back in the day.

Thanks man, good luck with the trade. 4 of these subs may outperform 2 15" L7s if that means anything to ya. They are built like DDs and the reason for that is because DD designed them back in the day.
I even thought dd actually built these. When the line failed they turned into the dd 4500 series.

I think the line only failed because of the marketing deal with The Bass Mekanik and Pandisc records. But yeah. They were basically a DD 4500. They even have a Carbon Fiber Dust cap if I remember correctly.

I think the line only failed because of the marketing deal with The Bass Mekanik and Pandisc records. But yeah. They were basically a DD 4500. They even have a Carbon Fiber Dust cap if I remember correctly.
Yeah it was the deal that failed not the actual subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.