bass cd's?? tell me what yall think

jjgraves86
10+ year member

hey guys look i have some friends that have a studio and make awsome beats......recent song they just produced was one false move by c murder....with a little of help from me i told them they should make some bass cd's some with sweeps and beats for all ranges of sound???....all opionons please....by the way they are very talented...

sorry yall kinda didnt know how to put it but what im getting at is my friends at 2 deep music make beats and tracts ya know so we talked about makin a bunch and sellin in vol.s........maybe have diff types of music beats that will sound very good and make the subs go boom like bass mech....but way better not as much techno type i guess.....maybe some sweeps n stuff to......heres there myspace add em as friend to......do yall understand??....lol

heres the link yall....they are my friends and lookin forward to maken cd's for us bass guys and sq guys to...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

http://www.myspace.com/2deepmuzic

what ever yall say glad to see idiots like you dumping on peeps post......and man i wish you said i was gay to my face ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif....but do you know of a cd called bass mechanic??that has several volumes to the cd with a bunch of diffrent tracts??.....if you dont then god help you......but this cd's we plan on making are much better then the crazy beats bass mechanic has IN MY OPIONON.....its kinda hard for me to explain thats why i gave a link to there myspace to show they are talented and know how to perfect....who knows maybe yall might like theyre music too.....i dont want to start anything with anybody im not that type of person.....but thanx anyway guys

vqiemq.jpg

what ever yall say glad to see idiots like you dumping on peeps post......and man i wish you said i was gay to my face ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif....but do you know of a cd called bass mechanic??that has several volumes to the cd with a bunch of diffrent tracts??.....if you dont then god help you......but this cd's we plan on making are much better then the crazy beats bass mechanic has IN MY OPIONON
spinal_tracts.jpg

I believe it is properly spelled "Tracks".

Another shining example of the public school system we got here........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.