Bad end of deal,

Crap bro, after I found the messed up tinsel lead I wanted you to fix it. You claimed you wanted to make it right there has been a lot days go by plus you have my number and the ability to contact me and yet you failed to do so, I stated I gave you the money to fix the Amp so you knew what we agreed on, you knew the amp had an issue I even got the repair shop information and contact so you can talk to him directly so my end was covered the amp and the money the guy said he will charge to fix it and yes you gave me a " little more then 30ft" I only had a 3000 watt rms amp on both of them, (1500 watts each) and it got around what it was supposed to rms rating wise, don't try to throw it back on me you blamed your friend for doing it and you told me he said he clamped it because it "looked weak" after the clamp broke your could tell it burnt apart I still made attempts to contact you it's not my fault you didn't contact me back if you wanna make it right pay for what I had to get to repair it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bgordon

160db bound !!!
bgordon
Central Kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views