Backup Blu-rays or HD DVDs with minimal effect

Backup Blu-rays or HD DVDs with minimal effect

Today Blu-ray disc has becoming a good disc storage medium designed to save high-definition videos for its excellent quality. At the same time, you may want to backup your Blu-rays or HD DVDs for playback on your Mac or other portable devices. What’s more, it is good way to preserve your beloved Blu-ray movies or HD DVDs by backup them to the hard drive of Mac or to an external hard drive.

BLU.jpg

If you just look for a practical way to backup Blu-ray/HD DVDs on your Mac, the following guide must be interesting for you.

Free download Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac here, install and run it.

MacBluray.jpg

Step 1: Load the Blu-ray movie files into this program

Click one of the two buttons to make it: “DVD Folder” or “IFO File”.

Step 2: Choose the “Directly Copy”

Click the drop-down list “Format”, and select Copy-Directly Copy as below:

blu_ray_mac_copy.jpg

Step 3: Set the save folder

Actually this program will generate the output files to the folder set by default automatically. But you can also specify the destination folder by hitting the “Browse” button as you like.

Tip: you can copy multiple Blu-ray or HD DVDs into one file by ticking the checkbox “Merge into one file”.

Step 4: Copy

After all the necessary settings are done, you can click the “Convert” button to start copying. And the main conversion panel will show you some useful information like copying process, elapsed/left time, and estimated/generated file size.

Tip: With Moyea Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, you can also convert the Blu-ray movies to other popular video/audio formats for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Xbox, Creative Zen, etc.

Why choose YouTube Converter?

* Support multiple browsers: IE, Firefox, Maxthon, Safari and 360SE.

* Create your own preferred playlist such as rock songs, hot movies and other more.

* Convert your FLV/F4V to MP4 or WMV for editing on Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker etc.

* Get lifetime free minor updates.

* Get prompt and courteous service.

Supported OS:
windows.gif
2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7

Personally, I find that Moyea FLV Converter is the one that satisfy me.

Okay, why shall I choose this converter?

Hightlights I found are as follows:

1.Powerful editing functions like trim, crop, effects and different watermarks.

2.Faster FLV and F4V conversion speed.

3.Output better video without any audio and video sync issues.

4.Enjoy YouTube videos (FLV and F4V) everywhere with portable devices like iPod, iPhone, Blackberry etc.

5. Besides youtube videos, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google Video, etc are also included.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.