Participant count
  • Participant list

dtbrown
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Header.png

Registration link

BOOM Entertainment- Boom B96 Custom Car Show 2012

Boom Entertainment is running the B96 custom car show this year and they are allowed to also have a little sound off as well. Entry is free for the car show and the sound off. This is a non sanctioned sound off event and will be judged by Boom Entertainment.

This car show is part of the B96 pre-bash with venders giving out free stuff, music and more! Last years event was over 250 cars. Boom Entertainment and B96 will be selecting over 300 cars to enter this event for free so register with your ride along with pics and details of your install or customization.

Link to pics of 2011 B96 Chicago custom car show

Photos: B96 Custom Car Show Presented By Shell V-Power At The B96 Pepsi SummerBash « Photo Galleries « Chicago

Catagories

Categories.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.