AVN6610 Eclipse headunit help with backup camera & bluetooth or AUX input.

Participant count
  • Participant list

88irocZ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
middle GA
Hey everyone been a long time since I have been on the forum. I recently bought my wife a 2005 corvette which came with a nice sound system however, I am wanting to add a rear facing camera to this headunit & bluetooth or 3.5mm input so I can connect my samsung Galaxy S4 to the unit.

Can anyone help me out here, Id like to use a universal camera that also has nightvision.

for the phone input would like to add a 3.5mm input instead of the IPOD plug so that I can connect my android phone to the unit. Blue tooth would be the prefered way to do this. I have see the blue tooth adaptors that connect to a USB plug but I am not sure if my unit has a USB plug on the rear.

Thanks in advance for the help!

-Gibson

You will need one of these for the camera.

Eclipse UC100 Universal Rear View Camera Plug for AVN Receivers DVD TV Screen | eBay

You will also have to buy a Bluetooth adapter. They are also available on eBay. They connect through the head units wiring harness. It does not have a USB on the back. It will have a video/aux input on the back as long as you have the harness. Those units have 5 or 6 harness's that plug into the back.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ECLIPSE-BT-E600-BLUETOOTH-HANDS-FREE-KIT-AVN6610-PARROT-CK3000-/271499064624?hash=item3f369af530&vxp=mtr

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.