Autotek SX275 any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list

got-one-eight
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I picked up an Autotek SX275 for $100 and I know this is pre buy out but I also know this isn't one of the ZED designed amps. I have heard it's still good and I have heard its not. Anyone know if this is a decent amp? Trying to power some Infinity Kappa 6x9's and wanted something oldschool and something with clean SQ.

I have a chance of getting a PPI Art series A200 for the same price. I will be running a 2ohm load so I believe both amps are rated at 100x2 at 2ohms. Which amp would be better and would it be worth moving over to the PPI? I can probably sell the SX275 for what I paid.

Really? I thougth 100$ was pretty cheap.. I can get the PPI Art A200 for basically teh same price.. not sure if I should pick that up instead or just run teh autotek

Really? I thougth 100$ was pretty cheap.. I can get the PPI Art A200 for basically teh same price.. not sure if I should pick that up instead or just run teh autotek
got a sx2200 here on craigslist for 60 bucks few years back. they are good amps man,plus they are stable like 1 ohm per channel or 2 ohm bridged

100 bucks it a great deal this guy saying he got his sx2200 for 60 was extremely lucky. There is a decent market for these old school autotek amps and the sx275 is worth at least 150+

Well that make me feel better ... plus the one I got is a 9/10 cosmetic... I guess I will just run it and see how it goes. The fact it wasn't a ZED designed amp had me worried... but I atleast knew it was pre-buy out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

got-one-eight

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
got-one-eight
Houston, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date