Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

AQG-6.5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

new, never been used these are the older models that are now discontinued.

bought 2 sets and only used 1 . i have a set installed and they sound nice and have very nice midbass. these are made in the same build house ase the digital designs germans and have some similar features obviously there is a huge price difference so these are not the same .only flaw i can see on the set is the crossoves have some discoloration on the AQ logo but does not affect performance

Specifications

>Model AQG-6.5 Midwoofer AQG-T28 Tweeter

Woofer Size 165mm (6.5") 25mm (1")

Sensitivity 1W/1m 89 91

Magnet Weight 12 NEO

Coil Diameter 25 25

Useable Throw 20mm NA

Continuous Power 75W 75W

Music Peak Power 150W 150W

Mounting Depth 64mm (2.5") 16mm (.625")

Circle Cutout 143mm (5.625") 48mm (1.875")

Specifications

Model AQG-XO2Crossover

Frequency 4000 Hz

Slope 12dB/oct

Capacitor Type Film

Coil Type Air Core

Tweeter Attenuation Levels 0dB, -3dB, -6dB

Price:

160 shipped con u.s.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Where do you find your stuff cal?????

i got ways lol. seriously tho these things sound sick and for the price nobody can find a set of german made comps with out spending twice my asking price . i just got a new toy so im trying to move some stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
You said you have a set installed. I'd need another set if the mids. Wanna part with both or know where I can get another set of mids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...