Audiopipe AQX3500.1 3500 Watt RMS Class D Mono 1 Ohm Stable Amplifier

audioatg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ 08080
Woundering why no one is talking about this line of audiopipe amps. Seems to be a tad bit smaller then that super long one. Looks alot better. And puts out just about the same power and some. For just about the same price tag.

Whats the deal here. Why is no one up this tree.

maybe b/c they are newer and hardly any people have tested it, the ap series has been tested rigorously, the cheapest i saw this amp for is $415, the ap3000 goes for around $320

It puts out 3500 at 1 ohm. I am talking all of the 3500 and then some if you can keep voltage at 14volts. You can also run it at .5 and expect to see around 37xx or a litle more.

Woundering why no one is talking about this line of audiopipe amps. Seems to be a tad bit smaller then that super long one. Looks alot better. And puts out just about the same power and some. For just about the same price tag.

Whats the deal here. Why is no one up this tree.
It is fairly new, I will be buying 2 towards the end of the month.

It puts out 3500 at 1 ohm. I am talking all of the 3500 and then some if you can keep voltage at 14volts. You can also run it at .5 and expect to see around 37xx or a litle more.
Sounds like you have done a little bit of testing or heard of some testing. SO with a good battery back up you should see all of the watts. As stated in their specs.

Not bad.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.