Audiopipe ap 3k or audiopipe aqx3500.

how much for the aq3500?
mine aren't for sale, but I think they go for like 550-600 new online

did you happen to measure the rms output?
negative, and I don't have the battery bank to support running the pair at the moment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

read from some people that have clamped them at 3700 at .5 ohms

not. at a local meet, we clamped pb 3k, ap 3k, sundown 3k. obviously the sundown was more efficient, then ap 3k and last powerbass. and where do you get a powerbass 3k for 325 shipped new?

not. at a local meet, we clamped pb 3k, ap 3k, sundown 3k. obviously the sundown was more efficient, then ap 3k and last powerbass. and where do you get a powerbass 3k for 325 shipped new?
used im selling,

Im telling you i have seen a powerbass xa3000d clamped way over 3k and an audiopipe at 2900, plus dirty power out of the audiopipe, no where near the same quality of parts in an audiopipe. you get what you pay for, Chinese vs korean,

used im selling,

Im telling you i have seen a powerbass xa3000d clamped way over 3k and an audiopipe at 2900, plus dirty power out of the audiopipe, no where near the same quality of parts in an audiopipe. you get what you pay for, Chinese vs korean,

and clamping at a car show in a car is not the correct way to clamp. whuich did you clamp first, it will prob have a advantage because the battery power will be depleted and takers a few to charge. not enough time in one day

DB-R a well respected repair man, has repeatedly said he would never touch an audiopipe amp as they are unreliable and not a clean amp compared to the korean built amps. Just look at diablo audio and all their problems.

http://www.fsaelectronics.com/produce.asp

heres your ap amps

http://www.fsaelectronics.com/Show_Product.asp?ProID=1555

aqx3500.1 and rd3250v2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

arkman54

10+ year member
arkman54
Lawrenceburg,KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from