audiopipe 15"pic. pretty nice for so cheap

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
2060595_66_full.jpg

2060595_67_full.jpg

2060595_68_full.jpg

Its going in 4cuft@35hz on a lanzar amp on 2ohm in an ext. cab ranger. I think itll wang

more pics later im bout to crash

A local dealer used to sell a lot of Audiopipe. I was never impressed with it. Also, it would seem that woofer is a TS-PR15 according to this spec sheet. 425 wrms power handling. 7.5 mm 1 way throw. Interesting.

I used the driver efficiency calculator on Adire Audio's Web Site, and according to the VAS, QES, and FS, your woofer is only 88.81dB efficient, not 96 like Audiopipe claims.

Well, on the bright side... it's blue..

Im making the box for it this weekend. Its actually my freinds sub but buddah has the tablesaw. We ran out of time and didnt even get the amp hooked up to the mids and highs yet. Vids will come shortly. The amp is actually 1 ohm stable but the owner didnt know this when he purchased the sub

Hey, I'm new here, but I thought I would throw this out there. I use Audiopipe myself and have tons of it. It is great brand to start with, but it is the build that makes these subs come alive!! My system is run by car computer. Here are some pics of my Audiopipe stuff:

ill take your idq if you dont want it.
where did my idq come into play? haha no thanx i think i might get another one with another t500.1 comming up. although one is loud enough i think i am going to go for two and prolly build my box i am always talking about.

Hey, I'm new here, but I thought I would throw this out there. I use Audiopipe myself and have tons of it. It is great brand to start with, but it is the build that makes these subs come alive!! My system is run by car computer. Here are some pics of my Audiopipe stuff:

that looks fricken awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

budahbuddy803

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
budahbuddy803
Aiken, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date