AUDIOFREAK where you been?????

so the new update is, tfb555 aka audiofreak has been in contact with me to try and resolve the situation. he offered me a computer, and now is saying he is sending me a moneypak with the 100 on it that he got me for. i will keep everyone updated throughout it all.

Dang, that blows. That's why i hardly have ever bought stuff from Ebay, craiglist or online in general, way too many scam artists, it's the perfect hunting grounds for them. Hope you get it all sorted out though.

Dang, that blows. That's why i hardly have ever bought stuff from Ebay, craiglist or online in general, way too many scam artists, it's the perfect hunting grounds for them. Hope you get it all sorted out though.
thanks, its been awhile back now as you can tell but its ok, id rather keep this at the top so if anyone sees his name they will know not to deal with him

thanks, its been awhile back now as you can tell but its ok, id rather keep this at the top so if anyone sees his name they will know not to deal with him
I moderate another Car Audio forum and i'd be shocked if he hasn't been banned for this.

I traded with him a few times, several years ago. ***** he turn out to do this to you.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

s-ucks

I moderate another Car Audio forum and i'd be shocked if he hasn't been banned for this.
not sure if he is on any other forums, he is on another username here under tfb555

I traded with him a few times, several years ago. ***** he turn out to do this to you. 

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

s-ucks
lol im with ya man. its lame but is what it is ya know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sacsking916

5,000+ posts
stayin high an loud
sacsking916
emerald triangle..home of da trees
Start date
Participants