Audiobahn AW1208T-12"

are you paying the 365 for it or what? if you are leave that one alone and get an Adire or RE sub. If you do get that 1 go ported hands down. and if your paying 365 you really should look into a different one.Those Bahns are ok, dont get a lower model than that, those wont have that good of sq but will do okay for spl. tell how much you are going to spend and lets go from there

Yeah that is a ripp off. There is only two subs that i have paid or would pay anywhere near that much foor and that the pro comression series and the 34" sub. I dunno maybe cuz i get all my stuff from the audiobahn distributor of the entire southeast but i usually pay around 175 to 215 for any audiobahn sub. It could be because me and the store owner and employess are tight.

If you have that much to spend on a sub, then I'd suggest you get something other than Audiobahn. Well, really, no matter how much you have to spend I'd suggest you get something other than Audiobahn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.