800rms at 2 ohm

beefed up power supply by ampjunkielikeme

Price:

60 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

cam 003 - YouTube

cam 001 - YouTube

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

So you're still selling the audiobahn 8000t for $60 shipped? Hopefully not through paypal gifting though haha i'm going to work tonight and putting my check in the morning xD

[quote name='mclerico83']really need money @Strangirs ; gave him an insane deal on this and a rd sonance motor to be built for splaudio for 110 shipped motor shipped to splaudio to build an 18 and amp to strangirs

screw it 100 bucks even if you gift it to me[/QUOTE]

I think i'm going to want to buy the amp alone for now I don't know a lot about motors or how to recone ect. Do I have to gift the money for the $60 shipped though? :\

No motor would be custom built by splaudio pm him on here. You would end up with a custom sub for this amp. Better than a sa.

Plus with one massive 18 you would have smaller box vs 2 15s but same cone size. And save a **** full of Money

Haha what if I wanted two 18s? xD I'm gonna have to wait and see how much I get paid.. Not alot cause i'm still in high school.. so for $100 i'd get an amp and a 18"

operating sub? :O

Haha what if I wanted two 18s? xD I'm gonna have to wait and see how much I get paid.. Not alot cause i'm still in high school.. so for $100 i'd get an amp and a 18"operating sub? :O
sent pm im really trying to help you out man and save you big bucks. i remember getting screwed over as a kid really im giving you this stuff for nothing.

sent pm im really trying to help you out man and save you big bucks. i remember getting screwed over as a kid really im giving you this stuff for nothing.
^^^this. that's a crazy deal

^^^this. that's a crazy deal

Haha what if I wanted two 18s? xD I'm gonna have to wait and see how much I get paid.. Not alot cause i'm still in high school.. so for $100 i'd get an amp and a 18"operating sub? :O
im really a straight up guy you will love your sstuff i have 100 percent feedback i will stay in contact you have no worries.

[quote name='Strangirs']Haha what if I wanted two 18s? xD I'm gonna have to wait and see how much I get paid.. Not alot cause i'm still in high school.. so for $100 i'd get an amp and a 18"
operating sub? :O[/QUOTE]

im really a straight up guy you will love your sstuff i have 100 percent feedback i will stay in contact you have no worries.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/492473-splaudios-custom-subs-thread.html
if you want to see some of cory's work here is his custom subs thread

and you would contact @SPLaudio ; cory to finish the motor off and see how much he would charge you wont find an 18 for the price of my motor and him i promise you that or the quality of what he is going to build you. lol. and much cheaper than 2 sa 15's or even one im betting lol

rd audio sonance on only 500 watts lol and spl's will be better look at the roof at the end of the video

rd audio sonance on only 500 watts lol and spl's will be better look at the roof at the end of the video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...