Audio pipe 3000d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirv9087

Senior VIP Member
Pa
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition is good just because it has been in my car only used less than 2 hours of play time probably not even that

Price:

Like to get 200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shoot me your zip and ill figure it out

Item Pictures:

Shoot me a txt at 814-932-2481 for pics

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition is good just because it has been in my car only used less than 2 hours of play time probably not even that

Price:

Like to get 200 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shoot me your zip and ill figure it out

Item Pictures:

Shoot me a txt at 814-932-2481 for pics
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Pennsylvania I have pics just shhot me a text or email me at cirv908@gmail.com... I have another name here I just have no idea what it is cuz it's been awhile that username has some feedback but doesn't matter if I don't have it

Using the ups quote calculator looks like about 15-20 for just shipping if we make the deal ill get an exact when I take the package to them and if you want the insurance on it as well. Condition is I took it out of the box and screwed it onto the box and that's where it has been. It does have a white scuff mark on it but I'm pretty sure that's from the silicone I put on the box( I shoulda waited to put it on ) when I take it off I'm Gona try to get it off of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...