Audio Control EQT 1/3 Octave EQ (Pair)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I guess since I have been into this hobby for so long. I forget I am new on here, and don't know all the protocalls/ rules of this forum yet ...

I do hope the seller is genuine... I tend to be very trusting... And I really need these for my OS build ....

Sorry, I guess since I have been into this hobby for so long. I forget I am new on here, and don't know all the protocalls/ rules of this forum yet ...
I do hope the seller is genuine... I tend to be very trusting... And I really need these for my OS build ....
Just looking out for ya. Glad to see another "old timer" on here haha. Had my first system back in '84.

Well that's rude. I did attempt to follow the rules - there was a link with a photo although I did accidentally leave out my name and date. There was more than one in my drive bucket and I grabbed the wrong one. If you look at my other items for sale they all have a card with my name / date and those items are much more expensive than these. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with 222 transactions dating back to 1999. I worked professionally in the car audio industry in the late 90s and still maintain relationships built during that time to this day. I have also completed several transactions on this forum, and several others with no issues ever. Would have been glad to provide the references if you had asked.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=wa5up

Well that's rude. I did actually follow the rules - there was a link with photos which included my name and date. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay with 222 transactions dating back to 1999. I worked professionally in the car audio industry in the late 90s and still maintain relationships built during that time to this day. I have also completed several transactions on this forum, and several others with no issues ever. Would have been glad to provide the references if you had asked.
eBay Feedback Profile for wa5up
Tried that link several times before I posted and it didnt work. Not saying you're gonna burn people man, just seen too many get burned.

Don't see the link you speak of but I am in the back seat cheering because you responded and have all intentions of sending the buyer this beautifully kept set of OLd School eqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...