Audio Control Epic 160

Status
Not open for further replies.

radwilsons5803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Last edited by a moderator:
How accurate do you think the mic is on that thing? It definitely sounds cool...DB reads on the fly. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?

Pair of bazooka 6.5 subs plus cash on my end. Please take these lil suckers outta my hands.
PM me cash price and pics if you got any, thanks

How accurate do you think the mic is on that thing? It definitely sounds cool...DB reads on the fly. Is there anything in particular you're looking for?
Def cool and i only tried it with couple systems but from what i hear depending on where you mount them 1-2 db. Once you get it down you pretty much know where your at so def cool.

Got 2 10" alpine r's 1043d's trade you, pm me if interested
Pics please

Nate...like you need that..
I just saw this now (lol)...I think it would be kinda cool to have something like this installed to mess around with...but you're right, I probably don't NEED it (lol).

Hey Rad, what were you thinking on price? I have a bunch of stuff lying around the garage but I'm half-way across the world and don't want my wife breaking anything.

I just saw this now (lol)...I think it would be kinda cool to have something like this installed to mess around with...but you're right, I probably don't NEED it (lol).
Hey Rad, what were you thinking on price? I have a bunch of stuff lying around the garage but I'm half-way across the world and don't want my wife breaking anything.
Ive had a few trade offers that are valued around $150 imo and ive been offered $130 shipped for it. None of these have happened though

I want this really bad but I literally have NOWHERE to put it in my dash. if only for that dB meter
This thing will fit just about anywhere, i removed my cup holders and custom mounted it there, looked pretty sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...