Audio Adrenaline *Prescott Valley*

Participant count
  • Participant list

troy_audi0
10+ year member

Top 100 Installer
Whats Up Guys,

I Just wanted to let everyone in the area know that Audio Adrenaline sells some super nice gear & has some good/Great installers..

Im one of them..

We have stuff like,

Focal,Clarion,Eclipse,Audison,Autotec,Arc Audio,DEI,Stinger & We are able to get other stuff too.. So If your in the Prescott Valley Area Give Us A Call Or Stop On By

Shop Phone (928) 772-7785

the website is under construction so stay tuned..

Peace Troy

Im just an installer lookin for more peep'z in the area..

I work 6days a week its eazy to find me at the shop.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

troy...

you ever in the Chandler area? I could us a hand installing my system in my Murano... nothing fancy but would like to have a pro give me a hand since it has been 15 yrs since I have done an installl (plus no tools). I'd pay you for your time of course.

if you are going to be in my area soon, PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...