Participant count
  • Participant list

nando79
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Acscendant Audio AA Havoc 15" D2 Sub Damaged

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello. Selling a damaged AA Havoc 15" D2. The sub has no sound, the cone moves freely (still stiff) but the coils don't read. The cone has 2 little cracks caused by an object in the trunk but didn't affected the sound, I fixed them with epoxy. The basket and motor are in great mint condition. I bought 2 of these subs brand new a few years ago. I had them in a small vented box w/ an Orion (beasty) amp and then on a MMATS amp. The low waves on these subs are stunning, they get low but also hit snappy bass nicely (my favorite thing about them). I only listed the damaged sub but I also have a working matching sub. The working sub it's in the same condition as this one, it also has a little crack in the cone but work 100%. If interested in both just let me know. I could be reached at 617-543-2307 or emailed at nando79@hotmail.com. I'm from the Boston area and can meet or deliver, would prefer a local deal but will ship if necessary. I'm a good packer, in eBay I go by Felito79. For some reason I can't put more pics in but I can send the on phone if needed. Thanks...

Price:

$150 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the pictures but the system don't let me upload them. Says I exceeded something and won't let me delete old pics. If anybody interested just pm me and I'll send pics or answer any questions. Thanks...

What kills me it's their weight...that's why I'm hoping for a local...
They aren't that bad. I just sent a trf sub was 75lbs You could take it apart. Send me the motor only. And I can rebuilt it and send it back and it will still cost less than a new havoc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.