Are these compatible: Infiniti Kappa 12.1 + 'Dual' XAF460

Participant count
  • Participant list
As the title says, I need help understanding whether or not this sub and amd amp are compatible. Generally I'm a pretty **** good at figuring things out, but I'm having a hard time trying to wrap my head around all of the numbers and terms and do's and do not's and I just want to resort to asking some people who can actually give me a straight up answer.

So thanks ahead!

So what I'm working with is a 12" Infiniti Kappa Perfect 12.1 sub—old but gold.

Link to all of the specs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 12" 4-ohm subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

And I just came across a 'Dual' XAF460 2/1-channel amp—probably not the best, but hey can't beat free.

I can't really seem to find all of the specs on this one but here's a start: Overstock.com: Online Shopping - Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Watches, Clothing & more

The back panel has a few specs as well:

2/1 channel

12v negative ground

——————————————————

Power output @ 14.4vdc

85 x 2 @ 4ohms

115 x 2 @ 2ohms

230 x 1 @ 4ohms (bridged)

Output impedance 2 ~ 8 ohms

Hi-level input connections

Gray ----------- right (+)

Gray/black----- right (-)

White----------- left (+)

White/black-----left (-)

Black------------ ground

Made in good ol Cheena:suave:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.