AQ 2 15 sdc2.5 vs 1 15 hdc3

Participant count
  • Participant list

ODAYx
10+ year member

NE OHIO
Well titles pretty much says it. Ive been pretty destined for AQ for price and customer service and allthat. Box probably around 4.5 at least thats what i got for the 1 hdc3. Havent calculated the sdc box yet. Saying putting it in the best box i can get for them. Looking more SPL than sq. Working on a AQ1200d. Dont really got the money for the AQ 2200d or i just probably go with the hdc3. Your opinons mean the most haha. If anyone has had some good expirience with both that would be very much appreciated. THANNKS to all.

Being that power will be the same, the doubling of surface area of the 2 SDC 15's compared to the 1 HDC 15 will move ~twice the air. Giving you about a 4db raise if port area goes up accordingly. Do note that this is not taking into account motor force or linear excursion. Just a rough guesstimate.

Good solid gear.

2 sd for sure dude if u have the airspace for them, but that hdc would get down as well...gl

oh, for the money, mbquart 1500.1 amp is only 229 most places on the net and would be a better setup in my opinion...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ODAYx

10+ year member
ODAYx
NE OHIO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from