SOLD APX 10's

Participant count
  • Participant list

jimmyslide
10+ year member

Let me get you a spoon...
For Sale..... 2 APX 10's on a Shocker Extreme basket and motors assembly. Coils are 3 inch, dual stiff spider, triple layer surround.

These have been up for sale before, but now they really gotta go. Gov't wants some student loan money now. The buggers!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

If you are sersiously interested in these I will send pics and more info. Highest price takes them. They are beasts so we will work something out with shipping.

Shawn

They will handle anything you throw at them correct? If they are tru APX then they will burp at 16,000watts. I talked to you before and you never got back with me. I would like some actual pics.

Thanks for the bumps guys...they are still up for sale, and Loki, I sent you pics and just assumed you would respond next. Guess I thought it was just your turn...meh. pm sent

Shawn

you didnt send me pics...lol you posted them on here. Whats the coil config on these? Would they happen to be DVC 2? Also the size box you were running them in tuned at?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jimmyslide

10+ year member
Let me get you a spoon...
jimmyslide
Lethbridge,AB
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date