Central Region April 15th - MECA/USACI - Hammond, IN - First Show of the Year

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
im considering meca. with the setup in my sig what class would that put me in? pretty sure i can burp from a 40a anl?
No idea as I don't do MECA normally. Hopefully someone chimes in otherwise post on Defiant Audio's facebook page and I'm sure you'll get an answer.

that could make it difficult LOL
Supposed to be heading down for the rockome show in May, you going to be at that one?
Yes sir. Will be judging and competing.

As far as classing in Meca. Its fuse rating times 10 plus cone area.Plus in any 1,2,3 class there is a power limit for each class. 1 class is 1000 watts,3 class is 6000 watts. Cant remember off the top of my head what 2 class is. Fuse needs to be within 18" of amp. Off the top of my head id say you can get into a 2 class fused down. street or mod will depend on box placement,if anythings cut (metal wise) ect.

Street Rules

Modified Rules

What sets this 12-3pm MECA event different than the 12-6pm MECA event hosted the same day in Columbus, OH? I'm a noob to all of this and I am debating on which contest to spectate, not set up to compete, yet!

I doubt the Hammond show will be over at 3:00 as there should be 40-50 cars there. PLENTY of people that will be doing demos and hanging out. Will be a good time and since it's the first show of the year should be a great turnout.

Ohio guys do it up right also, you you can't go wrong with either one.

What sets this 12-3pm MECA event different than the 12-6pm MECA event hosted the same day in Columbus, OH? I'm a noob to all of this and I am debating on which contest to spectate, not set up to compete, yet!
The show in columbus is a 2x MECA show I believe. That's really the only difference.

This show will have MECA and usaci, plus a lot of the chicago guys that don't care about competing but just want to hang out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Honestly, I would go to whichever show is closer, but that's me.

tomorrow is the day. Metering is done inside, so if we get hit with some rain that won't be a problem. Should be a big turnout judging by responses on several forums...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mlstrass

5,000+ posts
Shaggy DOA
mlstrass
Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date