Apple iPad 2 - 32GB WiFi, OtterBox, iCase, Mint! WTT for Subs, Amp, Speakers, ETC

bizzztime
10+ year member

NC
Product:

Mint iPad 2 32 GB with box and all original accessories.

OtterBox

iCase magnetic iPad Case.

Specs:

32GB

WiFi

Description/Condition:

iPad is near mint with 1 SMALL and I mean small scratch on the screen. I tried getting a picture of it and can not get it to show up. It is MAYBE a 1/16th of a inch.. VERY small like a marker dot almost.

Other than whats mentioned it is mint.

Price:

$350+ shipping.. Mainly looking to trade.

Interested in

5.25/6.5 component sets.

4 Channel Amp.

8" Subs

Mono Amp.. (1k at 1 ohm or close too it)

Pretty much I am putting a system together in the new car. Just looking to get some stuff. As of now all I have is the Alpine IVA W205 installed! NEEDS MO SOUND! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Paypal and USPS Money Order accepted. Or of course CASH/Local

Pictures:

IMAG1454.jpg

IMAG1455.jpg

IMAG1456.jpg

IMAG1457.jpg

New to the forum. As everyone, I would prefer to deal local. If it comes to it I WILL ship first if the deal is right... Only to reputable members....

Sorry if I did something wrong. I read through the Post Template and think I got everything right. Can take more pictures at request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a jbl GTO 75.4 that we used in out demo truck for a part of the season. Thing is a beast with tons of power, we are rebuilding and upgrading so no longer need it. If you need/want sub(s) or an enclosure I can work with you on that as well.

Assuming you can get pics with user name and send first of course. I think I might be considered reputable lol..maybe not though haha.

I have a jbl GTO 75.4 that we used in out demo truck for a part of the season. Thing is a beast with tons of power, we are rebuilding and upgrading so no longer need it. If you need/want sub(s) or an enclosure I can work with you on that as well.
Assuming you can get pics with user name and send first of course. I think I might be considered reputable lol..maybe not though haha.
I have the pics now on PhotoBucket with date and Username. Just not sure how to add them yet since I can not post a link. I would be interested in talking more.

Forgot to mention I can add Cash for the right deal.

Where in NC are you? I am in SC and have a few friends in the Rock Hill, SC area.

I have a set of Hertz DSK 130 (5.25") and a MB Quart DSC480 4 channel amp. They are waiting to go into my new vehicle but I wouldn't be against trading. I could throw some cash in from my end. PM me if interested.

I have 2 jbl w15gti mk2's, 1 jbl bpx2200.1 crown amp, 1 jbl 4channel, looks like the bpx its the biggest one, an alpine w505, 2 optimas, and all the interconnects

LMK if your intersted

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bizzztime

10+ year member
bizzztime
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies