APC Smart-UPS RT 3000VA 208V w/ 208V to 120V Step-Down Transformer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Paaco1981
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I'm sure 99% of the forums here can't use this at all but there are a few business owners here so It cant hurt to throw it on here.

This item is brand new and comes in two pieces. One is the UPS itself. The other piece is a 208v to 120v step down transformer. Neither has ever been used. The UPS has been taken out of the box and inspected, was never plugged in at all. The Step-Down unit has never even had the seal on the box broken.

Complete specs on the unit can be found on the APC website Here

This is a pretty expensive item so anything you want pics of just let me know and I'll open the box and snap a few. I would rather not break the seal on the one that has never been opened, they are extremely heavy and I'd rather leave all the staples in it holding it closed. It is in 2 separate boxes each weighing in at around 140lbs~ Shipping with insurance on these things is gonna run me from $150-$230 alone.

$1300 Shipped OBO, cheapest on Froogle is about $2050

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

Didn't figure there would be too much interest in a $1300 UPS here even listed cheap haha. Thats a lot of money for something that doesn't get loud on this forum ;p

Some of the batteries we use for car audio are used to back this up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's a battery backup. Mostly used for computers, servers, phone systems, etc. When the power goes out, whatever is plugged into this stays on ;p It's priced pretty low for a brand new unit. Google product search shows this as the lowest priced one:

$2125.25

we have those at our work.
Need another? lol...I have to be honest I would keep it. Just for wow factor, but I have two things going against me. I'd have to run a new outlet in my room so I could plug it in...and it would just be retarded. I got this package from a business that we did some contract work for that is now going bankrupt. They were getting rid of stuff at ridiculous prices and I was hoping I could pick this up and flip it for some easy profit. I'm thinking this is going to be a hard thing to sell though ;p

Still have these huge boxes sitting here. Make me an offer. Would also consider trades. If trading though you're either gonna have to have some good feedback or ship first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Paaco1981

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Paaco1981
Wilmington,NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies