Ap1500.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Andrew2006
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i have an audiopipe amp a AP1500.1 heard good things about them so i got one off ebay for a cheap price condition was new i had it hooked up to a 18" RD audio HW v.2 dual 2 ohm never had a problem out of it until some retards stole my whole system and luckly the cops recovered it but just a few mins ago it went up in smoke dont know how or why i double checked the wires and everything nothing was touching or anything like that and the funny thing is i didnt have my blazer started for not even 5 mins got going down the road and noticed smoke and an awful smell and what else is crazy i didnt have the music up loud at all maybe 10 out of 35 anyone have any ideals what could have caused this

SORRY IF THIS IS CONFUSING (just a little aggravated)

Hmm. Did they actually catch the people?

Charge them and make sure you get money for the broken equipment.

Is there actual signs of damage to the amp? Pulled the bottom plate yet so see what is burnt?

That's why sometimes it's good to have an amp only worth $150. I just bought one and it has some pretty good power and I haven't had any problems with it.

Report it. Fight it. They shouldn't of let them go.
to be honest with you i have tried and the only thing they told me is that they have to catch the thief's first

That's why sometimes it's good to have an amp only worth $150. I just bought one and it has some pretty good power and I haven't had any problems with it.
and yeah i know right but still 150$ is alot these days lol well to me it is

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Andrew2006

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Andrew2006
La Follette TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date