Anybody with an app radio 3 please help! Bluetooth issues!

gonzalgi21
10+ year member

Got all my car audio installed about 2 weeks ago, last week i noticed my bluetooth calling was not working. When i make a call i cant hear anything through my speakers nor does my phone even ring through the bluetooth, bluetooth audio works perfect and my phone auto connects every time i get in my car. I noticed the bluetooth settings menu is also now disabled... Maybe this has something to do with my issue? Here's a pic of the button that was lit up a while back and now is disabled. My wife's phone is also does not work when it comes to bluetooth calls. I removed the radio and checked connections but everything is connected fine back there.

1z31ilk.jpg

sorry for the sideways pic but u guys get the idea. I also checked to see if i had the privacy calls on which would keep calls on the phone and stop them from coming through the speakers but it is also off so that can't be it.

iphone is usually the issue. i've installed a few and now I refuse to install them. too many issues with iPhone's being used with app radio. these things are meant to be used with android devices.

Ive had no problems with my connectivity. I would think this appradio3 would be very user friendly with apple products in general.
why b/c it says app radio? the "app" has nothing to do with "apple". it has very non-user friendly interface. if you ever read the box or any part of the manual it has shows the android robot all over the place while needing 1 cable to work with any android device but needs $200 worth of cables to be able to just plug into any iOS device for it to work. even Pioneer tech support will tell you that it's meant to be used with an android device.

why b/c it says app radio? the "app" has nothing to do with "apple". it has very non-user friendly interface. if you ever read the box or any part of the manual it has shows the android robot all over the place while needing 1 cable to work with any android device but needs $200 worth of cables to be able to just plug into any iOS device for it to work. even Pioneer tech support will tell you that it's meant to be used with an android device.
i never said anything about "app" being apple. i own an android phone myself but i will not buy the extra cables. i said i dont have any problems with connectivity.

Ive had no problems with my connectivity. I would think this appradio3 would be very user friendly with apple products in general.
i never said anything about "app" being apple. i own an android phone myself but i will not buy the extra cables. i said i dont have any problems with connectivity.
please re-read your previous post. you said you think it would be user friendly for apple products.

I've owned a note 2 and now an LG g3. Both worked fine with the appradio 3 Bluetooth. Very dissapointed however that I cannot play music via USB flash drive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.